Acuity Knowledge Partners company opens jobs for Content Operations Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology, Management, & Administrative skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Acuity Knowledge Partners|
|Position:||Content Operations Coordinator|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Administrative, Information Technology, Management|
Education/ Experience and Skill Requirement
- Willing to work in the US shift (EST)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or in a related field
- Work experience of over an year in a similar role with content management skills
- Experience working with ServiceNow, AdMaster and Seisimic
- Ability to prioritise and manage deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess orientation and process documentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A creative mindset
- Knowledge of financial services will be an advantage
- Lead the day-to-day production coordination of Investment Product and Retirement Content (IPRC)
- Ensure efficient running of the content engine that encompasses high volumes of dynamic and complex content
- Coordinate multiple production functions seamlessly
- Ensure that the processes supporting all content production are aligned to best practices and continually improved for efficiency.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment to ensure the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely content, while implementing process improvements
- Oversee and manage day-to-day production assignments in the end-to-end content production pipeline
- Take ownership of driving content across a variety of key groups
- Collaborate and coordinate with the investment, editorial and global compliance teams
- Assess content requirements and manage it in coordination with stakeholders and various content contributors
- Drive multiple pieces of content (both repeatable and dynamic, including content related to planned/unplanned market events) in various content production life cycle stages on a daily basis
- Manage multiple competing priorities to ensure all deadlines are met efficiently
- Work with editorial and production teams to support internal clients’ distribution needs with a focus on operational processes, such as publishing, production, compliance and other digital requirements
- Support the team to cater to client requirements
- Understand editorial and distribution requirements to help the team achieve broader programme and campaign goals
- Draft production or service plans in line with editorial and distribution objectives, present them to internal clients and resolve any objections raised by clients
- Support the team in planning by providing operations-related information
- Relay and follow up production issues to resolve them on a priority basis by working with concerned internal partners
- Assist the team in communicating production schedule to all campaign stakeholders
- Monitor and conduct quality control of final production runs to meet brand standards and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the production process across multiple teams and regions
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Acuity Knowledge Partners, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.