GOOD LAW FIRM company opens jobs for Conveyancer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||GOOD LAW FIRM|
GOOD LAW FIRM is a law firm with its office premises in London UK.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working and experienced conveyancer. You will be responsible for handling the legal aspect of the entire conveyancing process whilst assuring that processes are handled correctly to ensure smooth progression of the case from initial instructions to completion.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assess the technical/legal aspects of a case.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders via email and telephone on a timely manner according to the requirements of the firms.
- Take ownership of the case from beginning to the end and be accountable to the client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure smooth and timely progression of cases.
Requirement & Experience
- LLB qualification from a reputed university with or following attorneys.
- High proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- Candidate should be: Detail oriented, Able to self-organise, Able to work under pressure to meet essential deadlines, Flexible to change.
- Ability to work according to the UK Business calendar and working hours
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company GOOD LAW FIRM, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.