World Vision company opens jobs for Coordinator – Advocacy positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Non-profit Organizations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Coordinator – Advocacy|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,00+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Identify future advocacy needs and country dynamics to integrate to the Business plan
- Collaborate with Technical Advisors and integrate advocacy to TPs
- Guide AP staff to develop Advocacy plans and integrate Advocacy in AP operations
- Identify training needs of AP staff on CVA and Social Accountability and provide training for staff and community leaders
- Represent World Vision Lanka in joining forces and Advocacy related collition at National and Sub National level
- Engage with national and sub national level Advocacy related campaign movement
Required Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- A minimum of 5 years advocacy related experience with experience in successfully leading the development and implementation of advocacy strategies
- A degree in Development Studies, Social Science, Law, Public Policy or equivalent.
- Masters level qualification in a related field would be an advantage.
- Experience in influencing other civil society organisations, government, donors, through representation, influence and advocacy.
- Experience of working with local partners and District Local Government, (e.g. Child Rights Governance, Health, Nutrition, Education, )
- Influencing, negotiation, coaching and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and planning abilities.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company World Vision, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.