Boss Up (Sri Lanka) company opens jobs for Copywriter positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Boss Up (Sri Lanka)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are currently searching for a creative copywriter
dedicated to crafting excellent original content. You are expected to work with the team and our clients to understand project expectations better, produce content with the client’s needs in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support your writing.
Exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of our clients and company is expected.
• Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-
researched, and meets client/company needs and
• Coordinate with our clients and team to understand content requirements.
• Conduct research to formulate ideas or support
• Understand the target audience for your writing.
• Assist in other aspects of the creative or research
processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
• Minimum 1-year experience in copywriting
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or
• Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
• Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
• Creativity, resourcefulness and flexibility.
• Ability to understand the needs associated with a
project and the target audience.
• Receptive to feedback.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
About the job:
• Remote working
Send us your CV and writing samples to:
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Boss Up (Sri Lanka), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.