Intrepid Travel company opens jobs for Customer Service Consultant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer Service Consultant|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
As the largest travel B Corp globally Intrepid creates positive change through the joy of travel by offering sustainable, experience-rich travel and providing the best travel experiences ever, for both the people and the planet. Travel to us is a force for good and we want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world. So, let’s change the way we all see the world, together as now more than ever, the world needs Intrepid people.
With the return of travel, Intrepid is excited to continue its expansion and rapid growth, and we are now seeking to grow our Customer Service team!
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the best online service and bringing your unique personality to every customer interaction. You will be the first point of contact for a diverse range of global customers who prefer to use Live Chat to seek information about our trips or need help with their decision-making. You’ll aim to maximize sales of all Intrepid Group products, action all web bookings, exceed KPIs and provide exemplary customer service to direct customers and travel agents globally.
As Travel is BACK in a big way, for our next intake we have 10+ positions available to further expand our still-growing team!
These positions are full-time permanent positions based in our Colombo office as we serve customers on a global scale, we require great availability as we operate on a 24/ 7 basis.
A day in the life of a Customer Consultant would have you:
- Achieving sales targets and meeting all booking process requirements
- Prioritising and processing customer reservations through the internal systems
- Delivering exceptional service and sales expertise to customers enquiring via Live Chat platform
- Effectively communicating with customers about their reservations and providing information to ensure a high level of customer engagement
- Build your knowledge of all products and keep up to date with competitor products in order to qualify enquiries and recommend a suitable product
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and patiently
To set you up for the best possible success, some of the essential skills you’ll possess are:
- Minimum 2 years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience.
- Experience of working in a Live Chat role or in the travel industry would be a distinct advantage
- English language proficiency: writing, reading and speaking are essential.
- Exemplary customer-oriented approach with a natural ability to build rapport with customers and to understand their needs
- Experience working with computer-based booking systems – Quickly navigate software programs and booking systems
In addition to the above, you’ll also have impeccable writing skills with clear communication, you’ll be a passionate, collaborative committed individual, who loves to celebrate the wins with your team, whilst sharing Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth, and responsibility.
What it’s like to work for Intrepid:
Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we visit, our people are comprised of 58 nationalities in 46 countries and Intrepid recognizes that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nation People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
Our employees globally are entitled to:
- Flexible work options, whether you want to work from home or the office, we have a range of options to suit!
- Experience Intrepid with a free trip every year, travel discounts, and 5 days of additional leave to help you do this
- Professional development, E-learning, and career progression – We love to see our people succeed
- Employee Assistance Program: A 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- 20 hours of volunteer leave to make a difference towards causes that are important to you
We are excited to hear from you! We encourage you to not delay your application as we will be screening applications as they are received and may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Intrepid Travel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.