360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search company opens jobs for Customer Service Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search|
|Position:||Customer Service Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
We are searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead the customer service department. our client is a reputed local multinational company which is in Colombo, Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Overseeing the customer service team and ensuring they provide excellent service to customers.
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for the customer service department.
- Recruiting, training, and managing customer service staff.
- Monitoring and analyzing customer service performance metrics and implementing improvements as needed.
- Handling customer complaints and escalations that cannot be resolved by front-line staff.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Developing and managing customer service budgets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and implementing best practices in customer service.
- Reporting to senior management on customer service performance and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Location: Colombo 04, Western Province, SL
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company 360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.