DELTASPIKE company opens jobs for Customer Success Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer Success Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Be the interlink for between DeltaSpike and Client with overall responsibility for client engagement, retention business enhancement.
- Understand the fundamentals of operations, finance and commercial success for implementing appropriate customer engagement drivers.
- Instill deep knowledge of the business process, service portfolio and the markets, with the ability and instinct to implement appropriate measurement for a win-win outcome.
- Gather customer insights and harness data to create an infrastructure that enables the analysis of the behavior of the user, experimentation, and more targeted promotions.
- Define DeltaSpike’s customer success strategy and objectives. Coordinate and execute customer success programs and optimize client engagement and be the first choice of contact for all cybersecurity requirements.
- Understand and implement a framework for proactive response mechanism, with clear understanding of internal process mechanism.
- Analyze customer health trends, implications and develop business growth strategies to ensure attainment of the business goals.
- Manage all communication related pre-sales-engagements such as Vendor registration, RFP collection, Bid Submission, Purchase Order, Invoicing and other Payment related follow up with partners and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Play an integral part in generating revenue that will turn into long lasting relationships.
- Maintain an excellent long-term relationship with existing and potential customers, channel partners and other stakeholders.
- Expand the relationships with customers to identify pain points and propose the right solutions that meet their goals and objectives along with the business growth team
- Drive lead campaigns from conception to defining objectives, guide on execution, tracking and reporting.
- Plan for online and offline campaigns across a range of marketing channels
- Determine best areas of improvement, taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield and tradeoffs.
- Test and optimize new channels, audiences and content.
- Constant review of all major deliverables for improvement and alignment with market.
- Manage and grow the effective average revenue per dealer/ partner (ARPD)
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand customers and insights in marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular input/reports on all account activity, including status and call reports.
Qualifications/Core skills/ Experience
- A degree or post graduate diploma in Marketing, Business or an equivalent
- Project Management qualifications would be an advantage
- Good leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, analytic and creative thinker
- Fast Learner
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills to quickly identify and resolve any issues
- Strong verbal and written communication along with strong presentation skills with an exceptional personality
- Content Management
- Technical skills and the ability to understand and explain our solutions to customers would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Hub Spot, Sales force and other CRM would be an advantage
- Digital marketing ability would be an advantage
- Prior experience in Cybersecurity or Technology or BFSI or Telecommunications industry, would be an advantage
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DELTASPIKE, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.