Seminal company opens jobs for Data Analyst positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
Seminal, an innovative art and technology company
Location: Sri Lanka
Seminal’s mission is to supercharge the art market to help artists capture the untapped value of their intellectual property. Seminal has created a revolutionary marketplace for artistic copyright, built with blockchain technology. We work with artists, galleries, estates and agents to connect them with a global network of licensees and businesses.
The Finance and Insights team are looking for a data analyst that will partner closely with product, engineering and sales/marketing to track and analyse our customers interactions and performance. We dive into the data to deliver material outcomes to our revenue. We are looking for a data analyst who has a natural ability to see trends and a curiosity to look for the drivers.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and product leads to understand their business insights needs
- Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights at scale that support growth and profitability strategies
- Develop a formalised process to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, empower informed decision making through dashboard reporting for stakeholders
- Improve the efficiency of teams through targeted training based on performance and assist workforce management
- Isolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analyses and reports produced
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in Data Science / Analytics
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, business/commerce or related disciplines
- Experience with a data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker)
- Strong ability in Python or SQL (or both)
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Seminal is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Seminal, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.