PickMe (Digital Mobility Solutions Lanka (PVT) Ltd) company opens jobs for Database Administrator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||PickMe (Digital Mobility Solutions Lanka (PVT) Ltd)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
PickMe is the most successful local Tech Startup to date, funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country’s digital revolution, PickMe is shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka. PickMe has proven to be an essential mobility infrastructure for the country during the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring the livelihood of many and facilitating the new way of life. Our technology is 100% home grown, built by local engineering talent using world class technology.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator (Mysql, innodb cluster, Elasticsearch, Proxysql)
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Hands on experience in K8s, terraform, ansible will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PickMe (Digital Mobility Solutions Lanka (PVT) Ltd), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.