Intervest Software Technologies (Private) Limited company opens jobs for Digital Customer Assistants positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Intervest Software Technologies (Private) Limited|
|Position:||Digital Customer Assistants|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development center in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Digital Customer Assistants positions. These positions are full-time and based at our office in Colombo. This is an ideal opportunity for you to work with our customer support team in the UK which caters to the UK insurance market.
- Answer product and cover queries from customers via live webchat, email, and social media
- Deliver outstanding customer service on every email and chat to exceed customer expectations and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Ability to multitask and manage up to 3 webchats simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Support and guide customers to remain in an online journey.
- Deflect telephone calls from the call centre
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience or internal processes and feed back to relevant team and stakeholder.
- Provide a positive first-time resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Must be willing to work from office (We will be relocating to a new office in Mireka Towers – Havelock City by the end of this year)
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with customers in written format
- Strong written communication skills
- Efficient and effective online interaction with International customers
- Fluency in English (both in verbal and written communication)
- Confident with technology and ability to use multiple systems
- Committed and passionate about service delivery
- Ability to make decisions and a Problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Resilience skills
- Minimum 3 passes in GCE A/L
- Experience in working in a customer service environment
- Webchat and email experience or experience in Zendesk
- Insurance sector experience, Regulated industry experience and Medical language awareness will be an advantage
- Academic or professional qualifications in English will be an advantage
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
Working hours: Ability to work during UK business hours on a roster basis (40 hours per week)
Successful candidates will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package as well as company’s usual fringe benefits. You can also expect a supportive and friendly team to help you develop in your role.
If interested, then email your CV to [email protected] on or before 25th July 2023 with “Digital Customer Assistants” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Intervest Software Technologies (Private) Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.