Leaap Media company opens jobs for Digital Marketing Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo District - Western Province|
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our team with a passion for performance marketing and digital marketing strategy. You will execute campaign builds and optimizations within the ads platforms, manage client budgets, and work on account analysis & reporting to contribute to content strategy.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to develop innovative content ideas and strategy for paid advertising campaigns, achieve client account goals, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible through owned channels
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Develop the content calendar and coordinate with the client if any questions arise.
- Coordinate with Designers to make sure concepts suggested are executed.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple verticals (e-commerce, B2B, B2C lead gen)
- Own strategy and execution for your channel for each of your clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Ability to craft strategy based on client goals and troubleshoot dips in performance to make recommended pivots
- Understanding of basic marketing funnel and where each channel plays role
- 2-5 years experience in the above field
- Knowledge of Paid Ads Platforms
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and able to work autonomously
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- Experience working with Excel/Google sheets for reporting metrics, including constructing pivot tables a plus
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Leaap Media, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.