SIG SAUER, Inc. company opens jobs for Director, Business & Program Development (APAC) positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Defense and Space Manufacturing and Armed Forces, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SIG SAUER, Inc.|
|Position:||Director, Business & Program Development (APAC)|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Defense and Space Manufacturing and Armed Forces|
Director Business and Program Development
SIG SAUER Global Defense Sales –
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, remote controlled weapons stations, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER has over 3,200 employees across twelve locations in three states. For more information about the company and product line visit: sigsauer.com
This position reports to the SIG SAUER Executive Vice President Global Defense Sales. The Director leads specified ASIA PACIFIC business development tasks, including identifying, analyzing and qualifying new business opportunities, building/maintaining ASIA PACIFIC customer relationships and participation in ASIA PACIFIC Military and Government pursuits.
– Support the SIG SAUER Executive Vice President Global Defense Sales in the development of ASIA PACIFIC Business portions of the SIG SAUER Global Defense Sales Plan and business goals.
– Meet or exceed all goals and objectives related to ASIA PACIFIC Government Business.
– Develop and sustain strong customer relationships with all levels of customers in military and government integral to the success of SIG SAUER’s Global Defense Sales business.
– Develop and manage a network of local private defense companies to support the development and execution of SIG SAUER ASIA PACIFIC Defense and Government Business
– Coordinate meetings with ASIA PACIFIC Government agencies and SIG enablers to develop market insight on requirements, sales strategy, timing, and contract vehicle choices.
– Lead and support SIG SAUER Global Defense Sales activities regarding ASIA PACIFIC Military and Government Sales.
– Analyze, understand and help guide the development of solutions to customer capability requirements/gaps, in accordance with SIG SAUER Global Defense Sales objectives and product line strategies.
– Lead and assist in establishing, communicating, and managing ASIA PACIFIC Business Development priorities.
– Ensure adherence to Sig Sauer, Inc. and SIG SAUER Global Defense Business Development and Sales policies and processes. Document and share best practices across the company where appropriate.
– Key participant in Capture/Proposal activities for approved opportunities Pursuit Decisions, Bid/No Bid gates and Formal Pursuit Management Review meetings.
– Mature, experienced Business Development leader or Program Manager with a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated, relevant experience in the defense industry or Government agencies, working in either international sales, strategy, development or procurement preferably in ASIA PACIFIC region.
– Must have an experience-based understanding of the ASIA PACIFIC MoD’s strategy, capability and Future Force ambition.
– An effective communicator who can confidently interact with different departments such as Executive Management, Operations, Sales, Product Management, Marketing and ASIA PACIFIC MoD agencies at all levels.
– Must be persuasive, have excellent people skills, be able to motivate and build strategic partnerships, within industry and Government.
– Must be a self-starter, hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” manager with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who can work with people at all levels.
– Extensive experience working internationally with keen understanding of the ASIA PACIFIC MoD, its culture and its acquisition processes.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills.
– Must have experience in dealing with ASIA PACIFIC MoD procurement.
– Must be based in ASIA PACIFIC Region
Additional Desired Qualifications:
– Direct experience identifying and leading the capture of unrestricted prime opportunities and/or strategic subcontracting opportunities
– Demonstrated working knowledge of International and National Acquisition Regulations.
– Has direct experience and a high-level of understanding of International Defense Industries, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the ASIA PACIFIC MoD.
– An undergraduate degree is required.
At SIG SAUER, we truly value our team members. We strive to support each and every employee by encouraging a safe and healthy work/life balance and providing opportunities for professional and personal growth. SIG SAUER offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of our growing workforce. Benefits may change from time to time as the company attempts to always remain competitive in its offerings. Advancement and growth opportunities are offered and encouraged to all employees.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SIG SAUER, Inc., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.