Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Director – Digital Services positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Director – Digital Services|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Lead the Digital Services team of ICTA, comprised of highly skilled professionals.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute ancillary digital services to operationalize and deliver anticipated services of digital platforms and solutions developed by ICTA’s Digital Government and Digital Services wings.
- Manage support and handholding services for digital platforms and services developed by ICTA, as assigned.
- Lead the team in collaborative efforts with ICTA’s Monitoring and Evaluation Division to ensure the achievement of intended outcomes for digital platforms and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology from a recognized university or equivalent qualifications related to the field.
- Master’s qualifications in a relevant field are required.
- Minimum 11 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Experience in managing project implementation teams, including consultants, service providers, and technical teams.
- Prior experience in state organizations is advantageous, particularly in government engagement, planning and procurement processes, and managing government programs/project portfolios.
- Strong knowledge of current and future global cutting-edge technology trends.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.