WPS Inplace company opens jobs for Dot Net: Developers/Seniors/Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Dot Net: Developers/Seniors/Lead|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Direct your [email protected]
- Create and enhance new and existing payment systems/applications using a wide range of technologies.
- Use analytical and programming skills to translate business requirements into code and applications.
- Develop, test and implement code to team and IT industry standards whilst communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide fault-finding expertise, and following issues through to their resolution.
- Providing out of hours support, as and when required, to cover key business events and ensuring clear and concise documentation for a variety of audiences.
- Minimum 4 years direct . NET experience.
- Experience working in a financial, insurance or other regulated environment will be an added advantage.
- ASP.NET version 4 and above.
- Good understandingonthe full Software Development Life Cycle including Unit Testing, QA and UAT.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics including mobile platforms.
- Ability to give feedback on interactive design and make alternative suggestions when dealing with technology or platform challenges.
- Release of changes,fixes and enhancements to a high standard and on Schedule.
- Applied knowledge of agile, iterative, and waterfall development processes.
- Version and Source Code management using Git/TFS.
- Understanding of TFS, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) & SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) Understanding of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, MS SQL Server 2012 & 2019.
- Experience working with MQ.
- Experience of WPF.
- Experience of using VeraCode.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or related field.
Send your CV to [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company WPS Inplace, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.