Baltimore City Public Schools company opens jobs for Driver I - Motor Vehicle positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Primary and Secondary Education, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Baltimore City Public Schools|
|Position:||Driver I - Motor Vehicle|
|Region:||Central Province, Office Junction - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Primary and Secondary Education|
Drives vehicles such as automobiles, vans, busses, panel or pick-up trucks and other 1-1/2 to 6 ton trucks and performs laboring tasks.
- Drives automobiles, vans, buses, panel and pick-up trucks and other 1-1/2 to 6 ton trucks for the pickup, delivery or hauling of personnel, materials, supplies, equipment, food, earth, trash, mail or payrolls.
- Operates forklifts, truck-mounted compressors, wood chippers and farm-type tractors with attachments such as mowers, spreaders and fertilizers.
- Performs laboring tasks on such areas as building, grounds or highway maintenance, utility operation or maintenance, trash collection, landfill operation, loading and unloading of vehicles or equipment set-up.
- Drives and operates vehicles equipped with snow plows and salt spreaders.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with equal employment and nondiscrimination policies; follows federal laws, state laws, school boards policies and the professional standards.
- May sort and route mail.
- May drive or operate larger vehicles when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Customer Focus – Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders; acts with stakeholders in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service.
- Interpersonal Skills – Builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact to diffuse tense situations; can put others at ease and disarm hostility.
- Managing Relationships – Responds and relates well to people in all positions; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; looks for common ground and solves problems for the good of all.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Possesses required functional and technical knowledge and skill to accomplish job tasks at a high level; demonstrates active interest and ability to enhance and apply new functional skills.
Maximum Salary 18.96
Minimum Salary 16.34
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Maryland Class C, A or B Commercial driver’s license or an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license.
- Skilled in the safe operation of automobiles, trucks, tractors and other related vehicles.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance checks.
- Ability to perform laborer tasks.
Full time or Part time Full time
Qualified candidates for the above position must submit the following:
- Completed online application
- Resume that clearly demonstrates the above minimum qualifications. It is important that you include all experiences and education related to the position to which you are applying.
- Upload copies of all transcripts -undergraduate, graduate and all MSDE Certifications
- Must provide three (3) professional references to include: name, title, business address, e-mail address and phone number
- All documentation/certification necessary (scanned copies accepted) to substantiate minimum qualifications; must be uploaded into application
- All documentation must be scanned and uploaded to application
Benefits — This position is eligible for benefits. To review the available options please see the information relevant to the union for this position by viewing the following link: http://ww.baltimorecityschools.org
Baltimore City Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age in its employment, programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. For inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact Equal Opportunity Manager, Title IX Coordinator Equal Employment Opportunity and Title IX Compliance Office 200 E. North Avenue, Room 208 Baltimore, MD 21202; 410-396-8542 (phone); 410-396-2955 (fax).
This position is affiliated with Local 44 (L44) bargaining union.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Baltimore City Public Schools, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.