Ansell company opens jobs for Engineer II, Process.Engineering positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Consumer Goods, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Engineer II, Process.Engineering|
|Region:||Biyagama - Western Province, Western Province|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||LKR 12.000 - LKR 36.000 per Month|
Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
POST OF PROCESS ENGINEER II
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities
- 24-hour, multiple shift accountability for achieving defined performance targets on the line (i.e. no of stops, MTBF, OEE, FPY, Rejects % etc.)
- Execute Daily Direction Setting meeting & process as its leader/key owner.
- DDS Daily Management System (DMS) owner for Clean. Inspect, Lubricate (CIL) & Defect Handling (DH)
- Responsible for the capability development for the production line organization, upskilling operators to Team Leader, Equipment Owner positions.
- Manage and inspire employee performance and career and drive their retention and commitment.
- Build and lead strong line team to perform at peak – When there is a gap in team’s results and capability, hold team leaders accountable at the same time developing their capability to deliver the results on 7-day/24-hour basis
- Set & Role model a high standard to follow –
- Personally, comply with safety standard all the time
- Never overlook unsafe behavior of your people. No confrontation means you accept the unsafe behavior in passive way.
- Never overlook unsafe condition. Develop the action plan to fix it in a sustainable way.
- Demonstrate high GMP/housekeeping standard. If you overlook the gloves on the floor, your team never picks up the gloves. If you put tools on the floor, the team does the same.
- Decide in a way to sustain the foundation. Confront your people if their decision is to prioritize PR/MTBF over safety, quality and integrity.
- Equipment standard represents the capability of your people. Lack of basic condition is the symbol of poor AM DMS execution. High PR with low standard is the starting point of line performance deterioration. Promptly confront your team when you sense the lack of equipment standard.
- Behave as line leader anywhere. People always look at you as line leader, no matter where you are or what you do (office, cafeteria, smoking area, restroom,
Line Performance Leadership
- Identify variations in the process beyond control limits and intervene to find solutions
- Maintain reject levels below target levels and advice line operations team to make required process changes.
- Escalate key deviations with Technology Manager and Senior Process Engineer and create urgent corrective action plans
- Hold the shift PA of the zone accountable for the rejects rate of the shift and ensure process deviations are escalated on time from the shift
- Maintain all leading process controls such as process parameters and document control
- Lead the Zone Team to analyze the top losses, do UPS and drive improvement in MTBF, OEE and FPY
- Track maintenance cost and justify investment o on improvement projects
Key Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Production/Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt level preferred
- 5+ years in a similar capacity with experience leading teams in a production environment
Knowledge And Skills
- Technical knowledge of process control
- Excellent team leadership & management skills
- Good communicator with sound problem solving and statistical skills.
- Good at respectfully challenging paradigms and being a change agent.
Desirable Job Competencies
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Self-motivated, good communication & leadership skills.
- Analytical thinking & problem-solving ability
LK Biyagama Biyagama Export Processing Zone
Jul 6, 2023, 4:00:00 AM
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ansell, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.