Oak Integrated Systems company opens jobs for Engineer - Network Security positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Oak Integrated Systems|
|Position:||Engineer - Network Security|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Who we are;
At Oak Integrated Systems (Pvt) Ltd we provide solutions for a diverse range of customer both in Sri Lanka and Maldives. We are looking for an ardent candidate to join our growing team of professionals who is willing to work in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Required Qualifications and Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in IT / Network Engineering.
- 3 + years of experience in the information technology industry
- Must have CCNA & CCNP network certifications.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, LDAP, KERBEROS, RADIUS, DNS, IPSEC, SSL/VPN etc.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in designing, installing and configuring firewalls, switches, routers and WiFi AP’s solutions.
- Very good ability in identifying, isolate and troubleshooting issues in multi-device / multi-vendor environments.
- Should have experience in analyzing complex requirements and architecting solutions for new implementations, upgrades and migrations on hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Knowledge of windows server-based / cloud environments including DNS, DHCP, Email Servers etc.
- Experience in analyzing complex requirements and architecting solutions for new implementations, upgrades and migrations on hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Self-learning and willingness to acquire knowledge and keep up with the rapidly changing technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Linux (RedHat/ Suse) administration & troubleshooting would be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given for applicants who has hands one working experience with security technologies including Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Endpoint Detection & Responses (EDR), Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM), Anti-Virus systems, Privilege Access management (PAM).
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Designing, installing, configuring and troubleshooting of all network and security products including firewalls, switches, routers and WiFi AP’s, EDR/XDR solutions.
- Continuous checks to maintain uptimes of network and security products / solutions by hardware/ patch / OS updates to resolve issues.
- Must maintain an excellent relationship with stakeholders and an active team member internally.
- Self-learning and willingness to acquire knowledge and keep up with the rapidly changing technologies / industry trends and obtain product certifications such as NSE / PCNSA etc
- Do presentations and Prepare Technical Proposals for customer projects meeting the timeline requirements.
- Attending to Pre and Post sales requirements such as Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, Installation, Implementation configuring, User Acceptance Tests, maintenance of infrastructure etc.
- Attending to support tickets and resolve technical issues as per to the SLA requirements.
- Work with the project team members for the successful delivery, implementation and completion of projects.
- Provide onsite and remote support to ensure they have rapid and responsive access to solution related technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills and handling situational challenges of projects while promptly handling the situation to resolve the challenge by providing suitable workarounds to manage the situation.
- Should be willing to travel to any part of Sri Lanka and work long hours when required.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate with travel and other allowances.
Please mention the position applying in the email subject field, Send your CV inclusive of 2 non-related referees within 7 days to [email protected]
Oak Integrated Systems Pvt Ltd
Level 26, East Tower, World Trade Center, Echelon Square, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka.
For details contact 076 141 4750
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Oak Integrated Systems, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.