Confidential company opens jobs for Environmental Specialist positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Design skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Renewable Energy Semiconductor Manufacturing, Civil Engineering, & Environmental Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Management and Design|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||LKR 12.500 - LKR 50.000 per Month|
The role: This is an exciting opportunity for an expatriate/international ”Environmental Specialist” to join our Water Projects in South Asia;
Project Status: Tender Stage
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- He/she has master’s degree in environmental studies
- He/she has more than 15 years of total professional experience
- He/She has 05 years of work experience outside of your home country in Developed and Developing Countries
- He/She has experience in implementation of IFI safeguards assessment
- He/She has experience in preparation of environmental impact assessments, environmental management plans and monitoring implementation of environmental management plans in irrigation, river engineering, dams and hydropower projects
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Confidential, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.