Victoria’s Secret & Co. company opens jobs for Environmental Sustainability Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail Apparel and Fashion and Textile Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Victoria’s Secret & Co.
|Environmental Sustainability Engineer
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
This position will support efforts to both characterize and reduce environmental impacts of Victoria’s Secret’s Lingerie and Apparel (L&A) manufacturing. Responsibilities may include analysis of supply chain environmental data from the Higg Facility Environmental Module (FEM), assessing manufacturing operations at supplier facilities to identify opportunities for improvement, and supporting implementation of energy and water reduction initiatives in the supply chain. This position will be a subject matter expert in apparel manufacturing resource efficiencies and renewable energy opportunities. This position will collaborate with both internal cross-functional partners and external partners, particularly suppliers.
- Depending on the team’s priorities, the position will support any or all the responsibilities below:
- Downloading, analyzing, and presenting Higg FEM information and data
- Coordination of potential Higg FEM verification assessments with third party partners
- Supporting estimation and validation of greenhouse gas emissions at supply chain partner’s factories and operations
- Assessing manufacturing operations at key supplier facilities to identify opportunities for improvement
- Engaging regularly with supply chain partners to understand environmental goals and strategies, document efforts to implement improvements, identify needs for support and help with overcoming challenges
- Supporting engagement and coordination of VS&Co-sponsored carbon reduction programs
- Assisting with preparing supply chain sustainability data for assessments and annual reports
- Supporting data collection and analysis of greenhouse gas emissions associated with product materials, using procurement data and global databases such as the Higg MSI.
- Engaging with other industry partners within collaborative organizations, such as the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, and connecting directly with other apparel brands to foster collaboration.
- 4 years bachelor’s degree in Engineering (especially Energy or Environmental), Environmental Science or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations of apparel, textile or similar products
- Familiarity with energy or other environmental audits of industrial facilities
- Familiarity with renewable energy opportunities and challenges
- Experience with data analysis.
- Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Familiarity with data analysis software, other than Microsoft Excel, is a plus.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- High attention to detail, curiosity and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
- Proficiency in English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Sri Lankan or Indonesian language skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Sustainable Apparel Coalition or the Higg Index tools is a plus.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Victoria’s Secret & Co., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.