Muve Colombo company opens jobs for Executive Assistant to Exco Directors positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Executive Assistant to Exco Directors|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
As a Exco Assistant (EA) for the Executive Directors (Exco) of the company, you will provide comprehensive administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth functioning of their day-to-day activities. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to handle sensitive information.
The primary focus of the role is to be central to a culture shift in Muve’s meetings, making meetings work more efficiently.
- Attend meetings, take accurate minutes and action items, and distribute them in a timely manner.
- Follow up on action items discussed in meetings, ensuring timely completion and submission.
- Prepare meeting agendas, documents, and presentations for a subset of internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all meetings and appointments are scheduled efficiently.
- Remind the Exco Directors of upcoming commitments and deadlines.
- Draft, review, and proofread emails, letters, reports, and other documents as needed.
- Arrange travel itineraries, including flights, accommodation, transportation, and visa arrangements.
- Coordinate logistics for off-site meetings, conferences, and events.
- Organize and maintain physical and electronic files, ensuring easy access and confidentiality.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Liaise with other departments, team members, and external partners to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Handle requests and inquiries from employees, clients, and other external parties.
- Proven experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant or similar role supporting senior executives.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Planner)
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional demeanour, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with diverse.
- Working Hours: Business working hours will be from 13.30 hrs to 22.00 hrs (April to October) and 14.30 hrs to 23.00 hrs (November to March). Working timings, schedules and shifts may vary from time to time based on requirements and depending upon exigencies of business.
- Place of work: Your place of work will be at our head office in Jubilee Post, Nugegoda.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Muve Colombo, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.