Giga Foods (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Finance Analyst positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Giga Foods (Pvt) Ltd|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
A thrilling chance has emerged in the Finance Team for a Finance Analyst who will report directly to the Finance Manager. The primary objective of this position is to collaborate with the product owners as a business partner. The responsibilities of this role include conducting variance analysis during month-end, forecasting, enhancing processes, and aiding in the creation of improved management reporting packs. Additionally, the role will involve engaging with the business and serving as the main point of contact for the product owners, providing weekly sales performance reports and enhancing reporting capabilities.
Ensure delivery of month-end
• Prepare monthly reporting packs for key stakeholders and to support management decisions and track performance against budget.
• Month-end variance analysis & commentary on performance
• Identifying, developing and implementing improvements to month-end processes
• Assist in budget and forecasts process
• Tracking & timely reporting of revenues and costs to ensure there are no accounting surprises
Ensure effective Business Partnering through:
• Delivering meaningful analysis which highlights opportunities to drive profitability through trend analysis & other KPI tracking
• Arranging regular business partner meetings with the product owners and managers to discuss financial performance
• Ensuring fit-for-purpose management packs and other reports are provided in a timely manner
• Having awareness of business priorities and supporting the department in their efficient delivery
• Identifying business needs and providing solutions to maintain financial performance
• Ensuring that reporting is accurate and delivered to agree to report deadlines
• Developing the management reporting packs to improve their relevance to the Product owners and management
• Partner with the respective divisions and functions, and offer support, commentary, and insight to ensure the best decisions are made
Support improvement initiatives through:
• Identifying areas of improvement that will result in increased efficiencies, productivity, controls and customer service within the Finance
• Supporting the Finance Manager to identify, develop and implement improvements to the management reporting packs, including the design and development of dashboards
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist/newly qualified
• At least 3 years of accounting experience
• Previous experience of working in a business partnering environment
• Have a customer and commercial-focused approach with the ability to understand issues from a business perspective
• The ability to influence at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
• Excellent communication skills and uses initiative
• Demonstrated capability to redesign processes, often using technology.
• Good systems and ERP experience, as well as excellent Excel skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to meet key deadlines
• Ability to speak their mind and not be afraid to push the departmental agenda in meetings with key stakeholders
• Ability to process large volumes of data efficiently.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Giga Foods (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.