North Sails company opens jobs for Finance Lead - Shared Services positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Finance Lead - Shared Services|
|Region:||Western Province, Gampaha - Western Province|
Finance Team Management:
· To take complete ownership of the Offshore finance function for the SBU, including:
· Manage the SL finance department (3-5 reports) & continue to develop the role of offshore finance.
Accounting and Reporting
· Completion of SBU month end reporting requirements in accordance with group reporting deadlines
· Preparation and maintenance of monthly contract accounting
· Coordinate and facilitate monthly contract accounting meeting with contract/project managers.
· Have a complete understanding of the SBU P&L, prepare/Review general ledger reconciliations and journals, review intercompany revenue eliminations & the Fixed Asset register reconciliation as well as all reconciliations prepared by SL team.
· Do the Capital Expenditure Reporting and Forecast & review of and management intercompany account reconciliations for SBU.
· Management of debtors and other areas that impact working capital.
· Preparation of regular sales forecast for the North Sails business & the annual budget for North Sails business
· Proactive analysis and financial insights into the trading activity.
· Analysis of profitability of the business by project/ product to help drive profit enhancement.
Accounting Systems and Policy
· Monitor and improve internal controls systems to ensure financial risk is minimized within the SBU.
· Detailed review and maintenance of “jobs” in the system
· Periodic review and AP and AR listing to identify areas of attention.
· Monitor customer invoicing and timely collection.
Month-end maintenance of the finance system
- A degree in finance, accounting, or related field and/or an MBA
- Full qualification in CIMA/ACCA or ICASL
- Financial reporting and management experience of 3 to 5 years
- Attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to investigate and self-learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365, or other similar accounting software systems
- Strong command of English
- Ability to build effective key working relationships
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company North Sails, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.