Unilever company opens jobs for Finance Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
Would you like to work in a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do? You can create a better business and better world by working on brands that are loved and improve the lives of millions while you learn from brilliant business leaders!
We have an opportunity for Finance Manager, see more information below.
But first, an important message.
Diversity is one of our most relevant pillars in people management and our main objective is to develop an internal environment open to the multiplicity of world views, through inclusion without stereotypes. This allows us to value the best professionals, bringing together different profiles and operating styles, and to face with greater propriety the current and future challenges of the company.
At Unilever, more than 50% of leadership positions are held by women. And we want more diversity in our company. In this way, we consider all candidates for our vacancies, regardless of disability, race, color, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, or any other diversity.
Is this position made for you?
This is a part of Controllers team in Unilever Sri Lanka Record to Report (R2R) function with direct reporting line to Financial Controller. The ideal candidate will oversee all R2R related transaction, completion of annual statutory accounts and liaise with regional/global teams on Dividend and FCCR payments.
How would you create a better world?
The role entails meeting service delivery standards, accounting operations, business partnering that are governed by internal controls.
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of financial statements and reports, including monthly and annual reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate internal and external financial reporting.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and company policies.
- Coordinate with external auditors for timely completion of audits and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Budgeting and forecasting for company overheads – Analyze review and present to the leadership team.
- Monitor company overhead expenditure monthly basis driving savings.
- Manage and mentor the finance team, providing guidance, and training.
Your key stakeholders are…
- Senior Management of Unilever Sri Lanka
- Third Party Service Providers
- Regional & Global finance community
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Be a graduate with a background in Finance, Economics or possess a relevant equivalent professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, CA.
- Have 5+ years of financial experience or in similar positions, preferably in FMCG sector.
- Have prior work experience with SAP ERP & having knowledge in shared services operations will be an added advantage.
- Be flexible, with the ability to work with local and foreign stakeholders.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Be to maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Unilever, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.