distillery company opens jobs for Freelance Writer - tech and B2B positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management, Marketing, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Advertising Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Freelance Writer - tech and B2B|
|Job Function:||Information Technology, Marketing, Project Management|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
We are distillery: we produce award-winning creative content for global brands like Google, Stripe, and Okta – helping them make their mark by translating complex technologies into stories that are human, relatable, and easy to read.
With increasing client opportunities and exciting developments, we’re growing our team to continue delivering on our promise for more clients. Initially, this role will support our clients across the APAC region but may grow into supporting our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for a freelance copywriter that…
- Has at least 5 years of experience working with tech clients and making complex subjects accessible
- Possesses an excellent command of the English language, a strong sense of narrative, and an ability to understand different client objectives and style
- Has strong interviewing skills and is confident speaking with diverse stakeholders
- Is creative and collaborative
- Has experience in Tech and B2B, and Cloud experience is a definitie bonus
- Is comfortable working to deadline and flexible in response to shifting client needs
- Versatility – the ability to craft copy for a range of long- and short-form content – is a definite bonus
This is a hybrid role
What you’ll do:
- Use client briefs to develop and write case studies, blogs, e-books, and scripts based on desk research and customer interviews
- Interview clients and their customers to understand the story and detail
- Work closely with our Head of Editorial and Head of Content, account managers, and the wider creative team to ensure we are always producing best-in-class material
- Contribute ideas and thoughts on best practices and approach for new work
- Partner with and learn alongside our growing international team
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company distillery, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.