IFS company opens jobs for Fulfillment & Provisioning Delivery Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Fulfillment & Provisioning Delivery Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 500+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
The Fulfillment & Provisioning Delivery Team is responsible for building software deliveries to fulfil customer orders, generating license keys for new and existing customers, and undertaking the technical provisioning of cloud services ready for customers to use. The Fulfillment & Provisioning Delivery Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the team, providing an efficient fulfilment and provisioning service and ensuring customers are able to start realizing value from their investment in IFS as quickly as possible. This is a key function within IFS, providing one of the first interactions new customers have with the business and laying the foundations for the start of customers’ long-term journey with IFS.
The Fulfillment & Provisioning Delivery Manager role exists within the Global Unified Support organization. The role forms part of the Fulfilment & Provisioning (F&P) sub function, which reports to the Director of Fulfillment & Provisioning who is responsible for the functional and strategic aspects of the team.
The Manager will drive and enable the core F&P deliverables while supporting and leading the resources (people) to efficiently accomplish the responsibilities.
The F&P Delivery Manager at IFS continuously expands their leadership in Process, Technologies and Knowledge Sharing, and guides related stakeholders. He/She will continue to expand their horizon by tapping into new rapid innovations, embrace changes, automation, and orchestrations to contribute to rapid and efficient delivery.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Primarily responsible for providing software deliverables, software license keys and for provisioning Cloud Services on Microsoft Azure in response to software and service orders from new and existing customers
- Lead the Fulfillment & Provisioning SRE team
- Identify and handle resource hiring, employee requirements, concerns, grievances, and conflicts and address them proactively
- Support the headcount planning and hiring process for new employees with the Unified Support leadership team
- Work together with the leadership team to design and implement organizational strategy, policies, guidelines, etc. to ensure a stable, cost-effective, and viable operation
- Drive and advocate process and technological improvements as per the recommended best practices and governance guidelines
- Actively contribute to operational stability, efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Administrate and manage the required guidelines through high quality, readable documentation to address known issues, workarounds, and service requests
- Perform in depth root cause analysis and provide meaningful feedback, including full stack tracing, to ensure issues do not recur in the future
- Conduct or facilitate necessary knowledge transfer sessions to improve team efficiency
- Drive departmental project and related requirements
- Maintain a conducive work environment and preserve a collaborative culture in the team
- Good understanding and experience in traditional IT infrastructure and Azure Cloud.
- Experience in major Cloud Service Providers and core technologies
- Experience in product delivery and support
- Ability to manage own time, and that of a team, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work within international multi-discipline cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work to deadlines and needs of the role
- Strong knowledge in ITSM related activities (ITIL) and project management
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to change approach based on information gathered during the process
- Good verbal and written English language skill
Education & Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT Industry including Cloud Computing Services or enterprise IT service delivery or DevOps, including a minimum of 4 years in a management capacity
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud computing services or IT service management methodologies and best practices
- Experience in a modern ticket/service desk tooling such as ServiceNow, Jira Service Desk, or a similar tool
- Experience driving complex, multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects in a Cloud or Enterprise IT environment.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,00 employees supports more than 10,00 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IFS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.