MacroActive company opens jobs for Full Stack Engineer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Full Stack Engineer|
|Salary:||LKR 13.500 - LKR 45.000 per Month|
MacroActive is a SaaS platform enabling influencers to build and market health, exercise, and nutrition programs online using their own brand and content. With our headquarters in New Zealand, our mission is to help our creators grow and scale their businesses.
We have clients making millions of dollars using our software and our business model is one where we only make money when our clients do, which means that our sole focus is to help our clients deliver as much value as possible by selling digital products built on our platform.
Our clients include Josef Rakich, Ulisses Jr, Caroline O’Mahoney, and Buttabean Motivation among many others from all corners of the globe.
Job Title: Remote Full-Stack Engineer
Location: Could be Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam, or Thailand
Competitive remuneration based on location.
- Carry out implementation of software based on the provided specification and according to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Keep up to date with new industry standards and mentor junior developers.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to set and maintain team-wide coding standards, architectural guidelines.
- ideally 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Attitude: hungry, humble and smart
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) or test-first programming
- experience with using tools such as Github Copilot, TabNine or similar
- basic understanding of service-oriented architecture
- experience working remotely in an effective and efficient way
- sufficient proficiency with English language
Bonus points for experience in any of these:
- AWS resource types such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, S3, SQS Queues
- OpenID Connect
- Pair Programming
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MacroActive, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.