Order Chimps company opens jobs for Full Stack Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Full Stack Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Are you a skilled Full Stack Developer with at least 3 years of experience? Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging role in a great company? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking 2 Full Stack Developers to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects and technologies and play a key role in the success of our company.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and gain invaluable experience while working with a talented team of professionals. We offer competitive compensation and room for growth within the company. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced and innovative environment, apply now and let’s build something great together!
- Develop and maintain web applications using modern technologies and frameworks.
- Design and develop database schemas, queries and stored procedures.
- Create front-end user interfaces from mock-ups and wireframes.
- Integrate third-party APIs into existing applications.
- Implement security measures such as authentication and authorization.
- Collaborate with other development team members to design, develop, test, and launch applications.
- An agile mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3+ years of experience developing web applications with a broad range of technologies.
- Expertise in React and Next.js is required with experience in Angular would be preferred.
- Proficiency in server-side development with Node.js, and PHP (Laravel).
- Experience with relational database design and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructures (AWS or equivalent).
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Order Chimps, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.