Gapstars company opens jobs for Fullstack Technical Lead( Node.js & React.js) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Fullstack Technical Lead( Node.js & React.js)|
|Region:||Western Province, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte - Western Province|
As a Technical Lead, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users. You will be working on a leading volume hiring platform which offers automated solutions that enable organizations to engage, hire, and develop the right talent.
- 6+ years of professional experience with Node.JS
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with building and delivering Node.JS applications. Understanding of the Node.JS event loop & confidence with asynchronous programming concepts and how to use them based on the requirement. Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.JS applications. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good understanding of Node.JS on AWS Lambda and common packages in the ecosystem such as serverless, npm etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns and clean architecture.
- RESTful API design principles, including how to define resources, how to use HTTP verbs and status codes
- Should be able to contribute to all the phases in the SDLC & should have the confidence to take ownership of the products.
- Integration of data storage solutions like Redis, PostgreSQL & NoSQL is a big plus.
- Experience in Typescript, GraphQL concepts, Apollo tools & Graphql modules is a big plus.
- Experience using software monitoring/profiling tools such as New Relic, DataDog & security scanning tools is a plus.
- Understanding of how to deploy using CI/CD principles. Experience using Docker or Terraform is a plus.
- Experience using performance testing tools like K6 or Locust is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Gapstars believes in offering equal opportunities to everyone, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. We aim to thrive through diversity!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Gapstars, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.