MAS Holdings company opens jobs for Garment Technologist positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Manufacturing, Other, & Design skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail Apparel and Fashion and Textile Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Design, Manufacturing, Other|
|Salary:||LKR 13.500 - LKR 45.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Retail Apparel and Fashion|
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Silueta Product Development center team at MAS ( Biyagama) to ensure timely resolving of all technical issues encountered during the product development process pertaining to a portfolio of customers and be available to address all technical issues detected during bulk manufacturing.
- Prepare operation break downs and assess machinery requirement in order to support the sample development process and initial costing process. Set quality standards for individual operations in order to ensure the bulk production is as the customer requirement.
- Conduct pre-production meetings on bulk styles to ensure correct interpretation of quality standards as per the customer requirements prior to bulk production.
- Communicate with customer; clarify issues in order to ensure the fit process is in line with critical path for bulk production.
- Together with designers and pattern makers co-ordinate fitting sessions, ensure that all garments are fitted to confirm that buyer’s comments have been adhered to.
- Develop product technical specification packages to communicate requirements for fit and construction, taking responsibility for all aspects of technical pre-production work relating to fit and construction.
- Provide technical support to Design, Pre-Production, Merchant /IE (Industrial Engineering) & Production teams during product development.
- Provide technical support on issues of fabric & trims.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop specifications to define product performance standards through the application of laboratory testing and wash and wear testing.
- Responsible for managing the adherence of the time and action calendars during the pre-production process.
- Initiate technical development in fit/construction/quality/cost to identify the first to market opportunities.
- Finalize the feasibility printing art work with the customer.
- Modify the art work with the designer and print positive to create screens.
- Decide printing recipe to accomplish the customer needs and garment properties.
- Select printing build, Screen mesh type to get best and cost-effective output.
- Inform the machinery requirement and printing category to the planer.
- Identify the feasible printing method to bulk production.
- Decide dryer temperature, Printing method with the technical team.
- Make tech pack to hand over to the technical team
- Decide quality level to proceed the printing process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. Textile Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in similar capacity
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MAS Holdings, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.