BAT company opens jobs for GLOBAL GRADUATE - HR positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research and Science skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Tobacco Manufacturing and Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||GLOBAL GRADUATE - HR|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Research and Science|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Tobacco Manufacturing and Manufacturing|
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SRI LANKA IS LOOKING FOR GLOBAL GRADUATES IN HUMAN RESOURCES!
BAT. One of the world’s most successful organizations. The FTSE 100’s best performing stock over the last 50 years and now firmly committed to the boldest transformation any industry has ever seen.
Today, we are seeking curious, brave minds to create A Better Tomorrow™ and be the change. That’s where you come in.
SENIORITY LEVEL Global Graduate
FUNCTION Human Resources
SALARY RANGE Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Market Leading Bonus
LOCATION Sri Lanka
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you’re driven, hardworking and results-oriented, our 12-month Graduate Programme will let you maximize your potential. It’s a fast-track programme to management, with international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals. It will help you develop an outstanding set of skills – full understanding of the market dynamic you are in, and how to work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
We are constantly on the hunt for resilient, committed, and ambitious graduates. Through our Global Graduate Programme, we strive to provide a well-rounded and fulfilling learning experience for our graduates that is structured around our Agile Learning Model.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU IN THIS 12-MONTH PROGRAM
- Structured cross functional development programme for you to become an impactful business leader.
- Opportunities to engage and build your network within a wide range of internal & external stakeholders.
- Right guidance and support through coaching & mentoring with senior leaders and other international graduates!
- A real job assigned at Executive level for you to apply and contribute your knowledge and findings to the business.
- Focused and comprehensive functional, business and leadership learning opportunities.
- You get to work on the world stage – International exposure and experience to apply your out of the box thinking on global projects, as we streamline supply chains, integrate and transform our processes for the better.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or an equivalent professional qualification
- Final year student, fresh graduate or a professional with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Upbeat, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, agile, and independent
- Excellent academic record
- Should be able to work in and around the Country.
- Globally mobile
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,00 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BAT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.