IFS company opens jobs for Global Payroll Support positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Global Payroll Support|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 500+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As one of our Global Payroll Support team members you will join our Global Payroll Support team in Colombo, Sri Lanka where we strongly believe that working hard and having fun are two compatible elements.
This role has some specific regular tasks but also has many ad hoc tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Collecting and recording global payroll changes information
- Liaising with the Global Payroll Executives to process the Global payrolls
- Maintaining data integrity between the IFS HRIS and payroll systems
- Do you have an interest in developing a career in payroll?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Be agile, collaborative and trustworthy
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced global environment
- Adapt quickly and have a positive response to change
- Have a good understanding of payroll principles – payments, deductions, and employer costs
- Able to work closely with IFS HR and payroll teams to ensure data integrity, system efficiency and quality in the payroll process, whilst also understanding the impact for changes not only within payroll system but in finance as well
- Be skilled in Excel with the ability to build reports
- Be able to build and maintain strong peer group relationships
- Have a track record of continuous improvement and measured success
- Must be willing to work EU / UK standard hours
- Undergraduate University Degree (BBA/MBA) desirable although experience working in payroll is essential.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a payroll team
- Previous global payroll exposure an advantage
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, please do apply as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IFS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.