Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau company opens jobs for Graduate Trainee positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Job Category : Tourism Assistant
Institution : Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau – Colombo 03
- Trainee opportunities for undergraduates in the fields of Marketing, Tourism Management, English, Marketing and International Relations, subject streams.
- Training period up to 06 months at Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
- Candidates should be conversant in English language and be able to communicate with /local and foreign parties
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Work with the Country Manager to support marketing promotional activities
- Documentation and filing, preparing reports, responding to emails, participate in events
- Final year Undergraduates in Tourism and Hotel Management, International Relations, Marketing and English Language & Literature subject streams in public and private Universities can apply.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- No prior experience is required.
- Upon selection you should attend to work regularly and fulfill duties in a timely manner.
** Government-approved trainee salary will be paid to the selected candidate.
** A service letter will be issued to the candidate who successfully completes 06 months of training.
Please email your CV to [email protected] before 15th July 2023.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.