AIESEC in Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Guest Relations Associate positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Internship.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||AIESEC in Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Guest Relations Associate|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
About Hotel Polo Towers
Hotel Polo Towers Group is a collection of intimate luxury hotels hidden in holiday destinations across Meghalaya, Kolkata & more. Our retreats recall an era when holidays were sun-kissed and still, where the days were spent idling and flipping through old magazines against the backdrop of charming, quiet neighborhoods. Our hotels combined luxury with simplicity, helping you retreat to a life you’ve always wanted – simple, unhurried and filled with rich, little discoveries.
Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards and procedures Check on table setting, cleanliness and side station preparation as per workstation assigned prior to the start of operation Greet all patrons warmly upon arrival at the door and escort them to the table Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP) Pick up and serve food and beverage orders. Ensure that food and beverage are served promptly to the guests once they are ready, such that they arrive at the patrons’ table at the correct temperature Try to remember individual patron’s names and their preferences to extend a personalized service Thank all patrons for patronizing the outlet upon their departure Note : The timings for work might change but the maximum working hours would be 45 hours a week
Tuesday to Friday, – 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday, – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday, – 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Interact with the Guest at the Restaurants and get a feedback from the guest
- Helping hotel to manage problems faced by guests.
- Provide Prompt, Courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
Salary – LKR 112,00 per month
Background : Tourism & hotel management(Required), Sales
- Global Networking Event
- Certificate/Reference Letter
- Stipend will be provided
- 1 meal per day will be provided and paid for
Registration Fee: After signing up, an applicant will go through a selection process. If selected for the opportunity, an applicant is required to pay a program registration fee ranging from 90 – 170 US Dollars to AIESEC
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AIESEC in Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.