Deutsche Bank company opens jobs for Head - Know Your Client Operations positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Head - Know Your Client Operations|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Head – Know Your Client Operations
The Know your Client (KYC) division of the Bank is where the New Client Adoptions, Periodic Reviews, Event Driven Reviews and Client related Static Data is being handled. KYC plays an integral part in the Bank’s first line of defense against financial crime by ensuring AML risk is appropriately captured, measured and managed, whilst being client centric and commercial.
The KYC Lead will need to possess an excellent knowledge of KYC and functions of client lifecycle events. Additionally, should possess a sound knowledge of Central Bank of Sri Lanka (Local Regulator) guidelines pertaining to Customer Due Diligence and types of special accounts.
The KYC Lead may perform regular business activities but in the main has responsibilities for people management, workflow, training, and performance of controls. His / her expertise or deeper understanding of process, product and/or the business play a key role in facilitating communication between functional teams, sharing knowledge and good practice.
He / She leads and foster the team dynamic, often providing resource strategy input and focus on process and performance efficiency. Creates robust management & people development initiatives, ensuring the team is positioned well to execute a high standard of delivery and results within a controlled environment.
He / She ensures that key process and risk indicators, controls, service level agreements and vendor management are adhered to and evidenced; this includes creating a strong culture of risk mitigation and management.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for overall management of client lifecycle events (client on-boarding, KYC Periodic Reviews, Event Driven Reviews and off-boarding)
- Create and maintain client databases and provide regular updates to stakeholders on case status and progress
- Escalation to management on issues and actively follow up for resolution
- Ensure full compliance with relevant regulations and in-house policies
- Represent the country at regional and global KYC Operations fora
- Attend regular training and keep abreast of latest KYC policy requirements and changes
- Update the KOS and the local Addendum annually or on ad-hoc basis with the regulatory & operational changes.
- Ensure the Desk Top Procedures are reviewed annually
- Assess training needs of the staff and provide opportunities to enhance knowledge / skills
- Handle performance evaluations of the team and tasks pertaining to compensation and Benefits.
- Manage the recruitment and sourcing of required talent to the division.
- Lead and foster the team dynamics, often providing resources strategy input and focus on process and performance efficiency.
Experience and exposure
- 10 to 12 years’ experience in Banking/Finance industry out of which minimum 5 years’ experience in a Lead role in KYC / Client Due Diligence with people management experience
- A degree from a recognized university and/or Professional qualification in Banking or Accountancy.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
Required Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge on Client On-Boarding procedures – Client Due Diligence, Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering, Compliance, FATCA & Name List Screening
- Knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines pertaining to Customer Due diligence, Know Your Customer Requirements and type of special accounts
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent leadership qualities and people management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Effective communication skills. Fluent in both English and Sinhala.
- Adaptable to constant changes.
- Proven ability to prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to deliver under challenging conditions with tight turnaround times, handling multiple tasks within a target driven environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate the Bank’s values in achieving objectives
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Self-assured with sound judgement and confident manner
Local Grade: Grade 4
Reports to: ASA Region Head of KYC Operations (Direct Reporting)
Head of Branch IT and Branch Operations (Matrix Reporting)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Deutsche Bank, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.