UPentreprise company opens jobs for Head of Project Management positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Head of Project Management|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Lead Product Owner
UPentreprise is a Canadian company operating its development team in Sri Lanka. It offers tailored digital transformation to small and mid-size companies in a progressive step-by-step approach inspired by the agile methodology; conducting yearly, quarterly, and monthly goals planning to ensure an ever-adapting path to success. Everything we do leads to empowering our clients in order for them to have both hands on the digital transformation, understand it, embrace it, and operate with us in its next steps.
We are UP means
• Together with the client, we find the shortest path to MVP and building a long-term vision
• We prototype the most suited technology using agile methodology.
• We work hand in hand with the client for its continuous development
• Team player who wants to contribute to the evolution of the team in its project management and handling
• Someone with a deep knowledge of digital projects structure and rituals
• Someone with a highly positive attitude and who likes to find THE RIGHT SOLUTION
- Perform effective product backlog management, developing and communicating product goals, and product backlog items, ordering/prioritizing product backlog items, and ensuring the product backlog is transparent, visible, and understood by the scrum team.
- Collaborate with the Consulting Team to define a product strategy and roadmap that maximizes the value of the product to the business and delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- Prioritize, order, and refine, features/stories in the backlog, ensuring scrum teams understand the business, product vision, sprint goals, effective user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the President, the Scrum Master, and Scrum team members, actively participating in Scrum events.
- Collaborate, coach, and work directly with other Product Owners, Functional Architects, Technical Architects, UX/UI Designers, Marketing, User Acceptance, and Release Managers throughout sprints.
- Make hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features, requests, business value, and speed-to-market.
- Present product/sprint goals and features during sprint reviews to teams, managers, and stakeholders.
- Be an expert in the product area with respect to the competition and industry trends.
- Conduct and gather user research and feedback to continually improve end-user satisfaction and experience while monitoring the competitive marketplace.
- Document customer expectations/needs via customer-centric user stories, mockups, and requirements and write acceptance criteria that clearly articulate to the team what they are to design, build and deliver.
- Participate in the acceptance of user stories and ensure quality by providing traceability to design documentation, features, user stories, test cases, and operational training material.
- Provide implementation support and assistance releases, and participate in training sessions as needed.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company UPentreprise, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.