EvonSys company opens jobs for HR ASSISTANT / JUNIOR EXECUTIVE positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|HR ASSISTANT / JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
We are looking for,
HR ASSISTANT / JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
EVONSYS (ww.evonsys.com) headquartered in Delaware, USA, we have centers in Netherlands, Australia, Canada, India, and Sri Lanka. A leading Technology Partner for Pega Systems. Our solutions help companies in banking, insurance, government, healthcare and beyond to scale their platforms and take their applications to the next level. In our rapid growth, we invite dynamic Sri Lankan professionals to join our Sri Lanka Center.
Requirements and Skills:
· Degree in Human Resources or related field
· 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
· 1+ years of experience in IT industry
· Hands-on experience with excel & MS office
· Basic knowledge of labor laws
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong communications skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
· Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
· Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
· Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, audits etc)
· Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (bonus, leaves, etc)
· Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
· Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
· Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
· Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
You will be rewarded with an attractive package with many more benefits on the offer.
EvonSys thrives on a work culture that is built upon human values, which is the core of our success.
Do apply and be part of a dynamic team.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EvonSys, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.