Unilever company opens jobs for HR Projects Assistant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Projects Assistant|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
HR Projects Assistant
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic HR team to be a part of exciting projects for a period of 1 year
- Be a graduate in Business Management/ Human Resources or completed an equivalent professional qualification, available to work fulltime.
- With minimum 6 months prior experience in the HR field.
- Be able to work with multiple stakeholders with strong bias for action.
- Be able to take initiative, have creativity and good communication skills.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Unilever, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.