IFS company opens jobs for HR Shared Services Intern positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Shared Services Intern|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 500+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The HR Intern’s role is to ensure that the HRSSC (HR Shared Services Centre) is delivering a strong employee experience to stakeholders globally and that company values are embedded in everything we do. Fundamentally the HR Shared Services Intern will process requests coming in from various IFS offices. This role is the first point of contact for HR queries related to employee life cycle events, on-boarding to off-boarding and everything in between. This role has some specific regular tasks but also has ad hoc tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day to day HR administration from on-boarding to off-boarding ensuring all end to end processes are followed according to company processes, e.g. setting up new starters, administering leavers, organisation and position changes in HCM (Thor (Cloud)).
- Support with the smooth on-boarding of new starters and off-boarding for leavers.
- Responding and acting upon tickets in Assyst (ticketing system) in line with agreed procedures sent from in country HR teams/Managers in a timely manner.
- Act as a first line support to employees regarding IFS Thor (Cloud) queries and provide a best in class customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality in IFS Thor (Cloud), assisting HR teams in promptly correcting data inaccuracies, e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access.
- Actively making suggestions where inconsistencies are identified or changes to process are needed to update user guides and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) to support consistent delivery of services at all times in relation to HR processes.
- Cross train on all country specific processes and support as and when required.
- UAT (user acceptance testing) on testing environment to ensure processes are followed accurately in production environment
- Strong desire to pursue and develop a career in HR.
- Experience of using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. as well as being technically confident and curious to expand knowledge.
- A team player, willing and able to support fellow team members.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a proactive mindset.
- Great attention to detail with exceptional accuracy skills.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Live our Values – agility, collaboration, trust.
In addition to the above, there is great scope for career progression within IFS which makes this an enviable position. Depending on your performance; you could be moving to a Junior HR Executive within 6-9 months! And then to a HR Executive and who knows? Within a few years you could be a Senior HR Executive or Team Supervisor!
- An undergraduate / graduate in a Human Resources discipline.
- Previous internship experience in IT industry/Shared Services is beneficial.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, please do apply as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IFS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.