LB Finance PLC company opens jobs for HR Training & Development Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||LB Finance PLC|
|Position:||HR Training & Development Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Are you an analytical thinker, strategic but execution focused and smart with a zeal to get things done? Do you want to be out in front leading things? If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join the LB Finance Training and Development Team of Human Resources & we would love to hear from you!
- Identify training and development needs of all the departments within the organization.
- Work with Heads of Departments & Branches to develop training programs and ensure they deliver results.
- Organize training materials and oversee overall training programs.
- Ensure that the planned training programs are approved by the senior management.
- Track and assess the attendance of participants and provide reports to the senior management while preparing the Training Deduction Report.
- Handling employee feedback and inquiries related to training and development programs and resolve any training-related issues if they arise.
What we are looking for?
- Partly/ fully qualified in Human Resources, Business Management, or a relevant field.
- Hands on experience as an HR Training and Development executive or a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research, organizational, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Should be based in Colombo and committed to carry forward training programs on weekends.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment send us your CV to [email protected] within 14 days of the advert. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LB Finance PLC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.