EFL company opens jobs for Human Resources - Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Human Resources Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
The selected candidate will support the end- to -end recruitment process and ensure the organization attracts, selects, and hires the best talent. You will collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, source candidates, conduct interviews, and facilitate the hiring process. The HR Executive will also play a key role in employee branding and promoting the organization as an employer of choice.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies aligned with departmental goals.
- Design and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Stay updated on the latest recruitment trends and techniques to optimize the recruitment process.
- Utilize various channels such as job boards, social media, referrals, and professional networks to source potential candidates.
- Review resumes and application and conduct initial screening to assess candidates’ qualifications and fit.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to make final hiring decisions based on assessment results and feedback.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all recruitment activities and maintain all records.
- Coordinate pre-employment background checks and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Support the HR team in organizing and attending employer branding initiatives such as attending job fairs and hosting recruitment events.
- Collaborate with HR Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires and address any queries or concerns from new hires during the onboarding process.
- Part/Fully completed degree in Human Resources Management or an equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using HR software and MS Office applications.
Please send your resumes to [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EFL, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.