Forcestar (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Human Resources Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Forcestar (Pvt) Ltd|
|Position:||Human Resources Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Ragama - Western Province|
FORCESRAR (PVT) LTD provides multi-disciplinary engineering and project financing solutions across a variety of industries in Sri Lanka. We focus on making a difference whether it’s in Civil Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Services. While serving a diverse clientele, Forcestar takes pride in building strong relationships with our business partners. The construction industry development authority (CIDA) recognizes Forcestar (Pvt) Ltd as contractor for building construction, electrical and mechanical Services.
We are committed to making a difference in the community by supporting the growth of sustainable development through state-of-the-art technology, innovative ideas and operational excellence. The sustainable development of our nation includes ensuring the health and safety of our people, the environment and our communities are taken care of Quality, integrity and dependability are the key cornerstones to how Forcestar operates. The success and growth of the company is largely attributed to the great teamwork and loyalty displayed by our hard-working employees.
Your role is to:
- Prepare employment contracts and other employee-related documents with attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Maintain and update employee databases, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding contracts, payroll, and other HR-related matters, providing accurate information.
- Assist with HR administrative tasks such as employee record-keeping, filing, and maintaining HR systems.
- Collaborate with the payroll team to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll, including payroll changes, deductions, and reconciliations
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits programs, and evaluate and negotiate contracts with benefits providers to ensure cost-effectiveness and quality service.
- Provide reports and information to the Management & HR team based on their requirements.
A little bit about you:
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Business Management from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in HR shared services and Compensation & Benefits.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Individual with a positive attitude, multitasking skills, and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes, policies, and best practices
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Forcestar (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.