RemitBee company opens jobs for Human Resources Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Human Resources Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced HR Executive to join our team. As an HR Executive, you will be responsible for managing the entire HR function of the organization. This includes but is not limited to recruitment, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, and HR policies and procedures.
About Remitbee: Bee-lieve it or not, Remitbee was launched by immigrant entrepreneurs who operated a brick and mortar remittance business. A simple idea of an app and web-based remittances, making it easier for Canadian families to support loved ones overseas, evolved into a full-stack fintech startup. Remitbee is a reputable fintech company that provides a platform to transfer money over 100 countries from Canada and exchange American and Canadian dollars.
● Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations
● Manage end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of candidates
● Conduct onboarding and orientation programs for new employees
● Develop and implement performance management systems to ensure that employees are meeting job expectations and goals
● Handle employee relations issues such as employee grievances, conflicts, and disciplinary actions
● Administer compensation and benefits programs, including salary surveys, benefits analysis, and managing benefits enrollment process
● Develop and conduct training programs for employees at all levels of the organization
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and reports
● Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR policies, procedures, and best practices
● Stay up-to-date on HR trends and best practices, and continuously improve HR processes and systems Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
● 5+ years of experience in HR management, preferably in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
● Strong knowledge of local labor laws and regulations
● Experience in end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process
● Ability to handle employee relations issues with tact and diplomacy
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Familiarity with HRIS and other HR-related software applications
● Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Total exp: 5 – 10 years
Type: Full time
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RemitBee, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.