Tech One Global Ltd company opens jobs for Information Security Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Tech One Global Ltd|
|Position:||Information Security Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
We celebrate the diversity of our teams and Tech One Global is a place where everyone can be themselves and are empowered to do their best work. Our purpose is to build an empowered community with empathy and growth mindset to build innovative solutions to achieve remarkable results.
It’s true. Our people can’t believe that their work here is actually a job. That’s because innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Every day our people get to imagine new possibilities, take magnificent risks, fail spectacularly, and succeed in spaces no one has dared to venture before.
Be in a “Great Place to Work Certified” organization and start your career journey with us NOW!
Duties and responsibilities
- Play a pivotal role auditing our organisation or products against the relevant national and international information security standards (ISO 27001)
- Conduct risk assessments, gap analyses, and security audits to identify vulnerabilities and areas for improvement.
- Implement and monitor appropriate security controls to mitigate identified risks and enhance data protection.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of documentation, including security manuals, incident response plans, and disaster recovery plans.
- Build great relationships, learn about our business and products and with your audits allowing us to achieve the state of enhanced and sustainable Information Resilience
- Contribute to the development and testing of incident response plans, ensuring a swift and effective response to security incidents.
- Collaborate with the IT team to investigate and mitigate security breaches, including data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Conduct various types of audits as Team Leader or Team Member
Qualifications & Experience
- Audit experience in ISO 27001
- At least 4 years’ industry experience in Information Technology (IT)
- 2 years + experience in Information Security (IS)
- Proven knowledge of how a business operates to ensure appropriate interpretation of management system standards.
- Proven experience in implementing ISO 27001 within an organization, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS) and their impact on information security management.
- Experience with security incident response, including investigation, containment, and recovery.
- Learning ability to keep up with changes to business, industry, management thinking and developing assessment styles
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills, as well as energy, passion and commitment
- Advantageous to have Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA); Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
How to get in touch with us:
E-mail your CV to [email protected] along with the contact details of two non-related referees and please mention the designation in the subject.
Address: Tech One Global Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Tech One Global Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.