Sydpro - Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Infrastructure Engineer (Networks) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Sydpro – Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Infrastructure Engineer (Networks)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
Sydpro is a full-service provider of technical recruitment solutions. We provide ICT/Technical and accounting talent for our global client base across all levels of seniority. Our goal is to become Sri Lanka’s largest provider of local talent to the world, helping global companies with their staffing needs while giving Sri Lankan’s a global stage to showcase their talent!
We are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer (Networks) to join with one of our clients in Australia. We are fully aware of what the market is like at the moment, but we like to think this would be a great opportunity to work in a fantastic working culture with a supportive team.
The Infrastructure Engineer (Networks) will be responsible for providing professional advice and expertise, related to the implementation and management of complex ICT infrastructure. The engineer will play a key role in the technical delivery and support of our local and wide area network infrastructure environments. The engineer will work across a number of disciplines including switching, wireless, routing and security.
The suitable candidate will need to have a number of years’ experience working in a senior technical role supporting large scale enterprise environments. Candidates are required to have proven solutions design and implementation experience across multiple platforms. Ideally, the candidate will be a network engineer who is able to cross over into ‘wintel’ systems administration on occasion.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Design, build and manage switching infrastructure across data centers, corporate & branch offices, campuses and other locations as required.
- Design, build and manage wireless infrastructure across data centres, corporate & branch offices, campuses and other locations as required.
- Design, build and manage enterprise-wide network security infrastructure.
- Design, build and manage the wide area network across the enterprise.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation of all network configuration.
- Take general ownership of infrastructure management for nominated sites within an assigned portfolio.
- Mentor other technical staff in the network engineering discipline, empowering them to assist with day-to-day elements of network administration.
- Provide senior level 3 escalation support for network engineering matters when required.
- Participate as a generalist level 3 support engineer across the entire infrastructure domain on occasion (i.e. compute, storage, data protection, end user infrastructure etc.)
- Ensure a high quality of service and support is provided to end users, aligned with the company Service Level Agreements and agreed processes.
- Use the ticketing system to document actions to effectively communicate information with the team and to the end user.
Qualification And Experience
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in key networking concepts and tools such as VLANs, Spanning Tree, Routing, ACLs, BGP, EIGRP, VRRP, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, QoS, CoS etc.
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks, Hypervisors etc and their relationship to various networking requirements, ideally gained through exposure to Hyper-V or VMWare.
- Experienced in the implementation and administration of enterprise wireless networks utilising enterprise technologies from vendors such as Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Aruba, Ruckus, Extreme etc.
- Proven experience administering enterprise grade Next Generation Firewall/UTM solutions from vendors such as Palo Alto, FortiGate, Check Point etc.
- Configuration experience with network security toolsets such as IPS, NAC, SSL Inspection, Application Control, AMP, URL Filtering etc.
- Demonstrable track record in the implementation of enterprise wide switching infrastructure from vendors such as Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Aruba, Extreme etc.
- Working knowledge of structured cabling standards and uses, both copper and fibre.
- Exposure to the design and implementation of MPLS, DIA, SD-WAN, VPN/Siteto-Site VPN solutions delivered utilizing different access mediums.
- Exposure to Azure and AWS Networking (Express Route and VPC).
- Proven exposure and practical experience in related toolsets such as Active Directory, Group Policy, remote desktop technologies, backup platforms, anti-virus solutions, monitoring platforms etc.
- Some Windows Server implementation and administration skills.
- Experience with telephony/VoIP solutions.
- Participation in an on-call weekend roster and provide additional afterhours support where necessary.
- ITIL awareness and understanding.
- Demonstrated track record of strong communication skills and initiative.
- Experience working within a team environment.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about Information and Communications Technology work.
What We Offer
- Get paid in AUD.
- Collaborative work Environment.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sydpro – Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.