JRC Software company opens jobs for Intern - System Administrator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Intern - System Administrator|
Job Title: Engineer- Intern – System Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
About the company:
JRC Software is a leading provider of cutting-edge technology solutions that help businesses achieve real results. Since 2017, we have been delivering high-quality and innovative solutions to a wide range of customers. Our unique approach to software development combines creativity and technical expertise to deliver award-winning products that stand out in the market. At JRC, we are dedicated to building futuristic products that utilize the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our team of experts is constantly researching and experimenting with these cutting-edge technologies to create intelligent and intuitive products that solve real-world problems and improve daily lives. From predictive analytics to natural language processing, we are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with AI and ML.
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our team as an Intern-System Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the system Administrator in the management, monitoring, and troubleshooting of our company’s network infrastructure. You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation and availability of our network, which is critical to our business operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer Networks, systems, and technical support.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes in network.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and inventory management.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of VMWare, Azure, O365, AD or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of Hardware, Software, support handling and risk management.
If you are enthusiastic about networking, eager to gain practical experience, and ready to contribute to a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for the position of Intern-System Administrator at JRC Software.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company JRC Software, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.