George Bernard company opens jobs for Intern - Talent Acquisition Coordination positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Intern - Talent Acquisition Coordination
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|IT Services and IT Consulting
- Update the ATS with the new requirements and share the requirements with the sourcing team
- Update and Post on Job Boards and other Platforms
- Upload and update new candidates on the ATS and maintain an up to date database
- Call shortlisted candidates and verify candidate soft and hard skills, experience, exposure, and explore job compatibility also update the ATS
- Organize and maintain the referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Find ways to optimize the process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Brilliant coordination and attention to detail
- Comfortable and thrives in process driven environment
- Ability to take initiative and optimize the process
- Ability to learn fast and execute
- Ability to manage and priorities between multiple assignments
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to explore the Recruitment Industry
- Ability to work remotely
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company George Bernard, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.