Uconnect company opens jobs for Internal Audit and Risk Management Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Internal Audit and Risk Management Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
· Part qualified in Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA) or CIMA/ACCA
· A Degree in Management/ Finance/ Accounting
· 2-3 years of experience in handling internal audits, risks, and control with exposure to the manufacturing and FMCG industry will be a definite advantage.
· Experience in working with accounting systems and familiarity in SAP ERP would be an added advantage
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Sinhala. Basic proficiency in Tamil would be an advantage in operations
· Independent/ self-motivated individual to work with minimum supervision and a strong team player who can work effectively with cross-functional teams
· Willingness to travel within the country when needed
· the Candidates residing in Gampaha district are preferred.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Uconnect, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.