P&S - Perera and Sons Bakers (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Internal Audit Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|P&S – Perera and Sons Bakers (Pvt) Ltd
|Internal Audit Manager
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
Looking for an opportunity to grow in your career at P & S? Invitation for external candidates who are looking for career development with the P & S family.
· Internal auditing skills & knowledge in accounting standards, taxation, financial management
· Minimum 4 years of internal audit experience in a reputed audit firm or commercial establishment.
· Associate member / Passed finalist of CA Sri Lanka / ACCA / CIMA or pending CA case study.
· Strong Communication, Interpersonal Skills & Team Work and must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail and be highly discipline.
· Plan, conduct and manage audit engagement in according to the relevant accounting, auditing standards and instructions.
· Deliver value added audit recommendation for process improvement.
· Exposure to best automated audit tools and techniques driven by latest technologies.
· Ensure adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system of the company.
Manager – Human Resource & Administration Perera & Sons Bakers (PVT) LTD
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company P&S – Perera and Sons Bakers (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.