Yes Education Group company opens jobs for International Students Recruitment Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Yes Education Group|
|Position:||International Students Recruitment Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plans for Yes Education working in conjunction with the management team.
- Develop and maintain a list of prospective Agent Partners’ database within the responsible territory.
- Conduct marketing and promotional activities by establishing and maintaining relationship with current and prospective list of Agent Partners within the responsible territories.
- Conduct marketing and promotional events to recruit prospective International students via Agent Partners’ network within the responsible territories on behalf of our Global Representative Education Institutions.
- Working in conjunction with our Global Representative Education Institutions on planning and implementations of onshore and offshore training programs.
- Meet and exceed management set sales revenue targets and assist other staff with sales targets when required.
- Increase profits for the business through effective product, pricing and promotional strategies and provide best service to Agent Partners within the responsible territories to meet their needs.
- Participate in marketing events and public presentation as required.
- Support other team members as required.
- Hold a tertiary level qualification.
- Experience as a sales and marketing representative or relevant position is essential.
- Experience in managing sales and marketing campaigns, PR, events & etc.
- Has work experience and good understanding of International Education Industry is essential.
- Be truly self-motivate and hungry for success.
- Be passionate and engaging with the ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven sales track record.
- Must be able to travel interstate or overseas as required.
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- Working with one of the fast-growing International Education Company with global multi nationalities young and dynamic team.
- Competitive basic salary + attractive commission + marketing budget.
- Highly reputable Global Study Abroad Company in the industry.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Yes Education Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.