TASA Solutions company opens jobs for IT Helpdesk Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||IT Helpdesk Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
You will be responsible to assist with hardware and software issues. Your job is to provide on-site or remote technical assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software, and troubleshooting basic IT issues. You will be responsible for maintaining and administering TASA Lanka computer networks & understanding network hardware. Stability of the company network, uninterrupted access to the WAN and Internet. You will also be working closely with the users of our network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems. The key goal of your role is to ensure that users/clients can deliver a great user experience to their customers without any technical or application disruption.
- Completed or pursing a HND/Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 1.5 to 02 years working in an IT helpdesk or technical support role.
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware, software, operating systems, and network concepts.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to desktops, laptops, printers, and software applications.
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing systems and remote support tools.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company TASA Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.